Buildings insurance usually covers the structure of your home and any fixtures or fittings, garages, drives, fences, walls, out-buildings, swimming pools and tennis courts.

Insurance cover includes the cost to repair or rebuild your home if it is damaged to a set rebuild cost although some insurance companies have an unlimited level of cover. Standard cover is new for old and applies to specified perils. i.e. fire, lightning, earthquake, storm, flood, burst and leaking pipes, theft, vandalism, collision by vehicles, aircraft and animals, falling trees, subsidence, heave or landslip.

Cover can be on either a standard basis or an accidental damage basis.

As with all insurance policies, conditions and exclusions will apply.



CALL NOW on 07841 777605

or request a callback by filling in the quick form below:


Your Name (required)

Your Tel no. (required)

Your email

Preferred time for callback

Enter the letters that appear below