Contents insurance is cover for your household contents, i.e. furniture, carpets, curtains, television,  kitchen equipment, ornaments, personal possessions, clothing, computers, etc. It is the total value of everything that is in your home that you would take with you if you were to move.

With most contents insurance there is the ability to insure your personal possessions away from the home. This optional cover allows you to insure your personal items normally worn or carried outside the home, e.g. watches, jewellery, cameras, anywhere in the world for up to 60 days a year.

Contents cover can be on either a standard basis or an accidental damage basis.

As with all insurance policies, conditions and exclusions will apply.

CALL NOW on 07841 777605

or request a callback by filling in the quick form below:


Your Name (required)

Your Tel no. (required)

Your email

Preferred time for callback

Enter the letters that appear below